Chase fatigue out of your day with these natural ways to jump-start your energy!
1. Get eight good quality hours of sleep every night.
2. Wake up to a big glass of water and a protein-rich breakfast (check out my recipe book Simply Balanced for some inspiration).
3. Move everyday! Exercise will raise your happy hormones and keep you feeling positive and energetic. It doesn't have to be a marathon, it just has to be movement of some kind each day, every day.
4. Get some sun. Vitamin D is important for our immune systems and energy. Get 15 minutes of sunglasses, sunscreen and long sleeve free sun each day (outside of peak sun times).
5. Stay hydrated. Get those 2L of water in every day and a little more if you are drinking coffee or exercising.