INTIMATE XMAS FERMENT WORKSHOP
A two hour hands-on workshop in the comfort of Mel's home!
This intimate workshop will teach you how to make four ferments (sauerkraut, Kimchi, water kefir, miso-mite), focusing on the health benefits of fermentation..
You will learn the history of traditional cultured vegetables and how to easily make them at home. As well as how you can use them as beautiful gifts for family and friends- perfect for Christmas!
You will be getting your hands dirty so bring an apron! You will also get your own jar of miso-mite and sauerkraut to take home and enjoy with the rest of the family.
Mel has written two cookbooks on cultured vegetables and the array of health benefits they posses, which she will talk about during this workshop.
This will be a small intimate workshop with plenty of opportunity to ask questions and talk to Mel at her house in the heart of Newcastle. An exclusive opportunity with very limited numbers.
- Two hours of workshopping, creating and tasting of different ferments
- Light lunch of ferments and healthy recipes following workshop
- Jar with your own misomite to take home
- A selection of ferment recipes from Mel's books
- A special price on cookbooks on the day
Limited numbers for an intimate class at Mel's home, BOOK NOW!