Top 10 LIFESTYLE changes
1. Increase water intake. Stay hydrated and get those 2L of water in everyday and a little more if you are drinking coffee or exercising.
2. Reduce your alcohol intake- aim for 3 alcohol free nights every week and when you do drink, don't over do it.
3. Get more sleep. Get 8 good quality hours of sleep every night.
4. Exercise- move everyday. Exercise will raise your happy hormones and keep you feeling positive and energetic. It doesn't have to be a marathon, just movement of some sort each day, every day.
5. Turn off screens. Create screen free time in your home, including the TV. Read a book, go to the beach, take a walk or play a game of chess together.
6. Meditate for 5 minutes each day. This could be before bed or when you get home from work- just take 5 minutes to yourself.
7. Get organised! This is key to exercise, eating good food and keeping on track with your health.
8. Get back to basics. Life can get hectic so make things simple at home. Cook simple and balanced food. Create new stress free traditions.
9. Use natural ingredients wherever possible. Swap table and iodised salt for natural versions like Himalayan crystal salt or Celtic sea salt. Choose butter over margarine.
10. Clean out the house. Swap skincare, cleaning products, deodorants and perfumes for natural products.