1) Disclaimer of Liability - This website is designed to inform clients about ways to possibly improve their health. The opinions of Melissa Gearing and MGHerbs are our opinion only. Our team expressly disclaims all liability arising out of the improper use of information provided. Melissa Gearing and MGHerbs disclaims any responsibility for any injury or adverse effect that may result from the use of the information contained within these pages. Please consult your treating Health Care Provider regarding all health issues if necessary.
2) No person should rely or act on the contents of any of the information, products or services on this website without first obtaining advice from a qualified professional. The ideas and information provided on the pages of this website are for your general knowledge only and are not a substitute for diagnosis and treatment by a healthcare provider. The information should not be considered to be complete and each individual statement cannot be verified for its accuracy. The service offered on this web site is for educational and information purposes only. Check with your doctor or other professional advisor before using this information.
3) Everyone is different. The examples on this website are not intended to represent or guarantee that everyone will achieve the same results, the examples given are anecdotal evidence only. There is no guarantee or duplicate results stated here.
Melissa Gearing and MGHerbs has a commitment to your privacy and the protection of your information. If you have received a mailing from us then your email address is either listed with us as someone who has expressly shared this address for the purpose of receiving information in the future ("opt-in"), or you have previously purchased or expressed interest in our products or services. We will never share, sell, or rent individual personal information with anyone, unless ordered by a court of law. Information submitted to us is only available to Melissa Gearing and employees managing this information for purposes of contacting you or sending you emails based on your request for information and to contracted service providers for purposes of providing services relating to our communications with you.
1) Returns - We do not offer returns or refunds for change of mind. Please choose carefully.
2) Postage - Delivery times are subject to Australia Post. Any delays or damage to products are the responsibility of the postal service.
3) Practitioner-only products, repeat scripts and herbal subscription are available only to current clients.
4) Privacy - We take your privacy very seriously. Your personal information is kept private at all times, and is not shared with third parties. We employ appropriate technical, administrative and physical procedures to protect personal information from unauthorised disclosure, loss, misuse or alteration.